ENGR.SYED YASIR AHMED
Naval Architect /Marine Design Engineer
Naval Architect with 4 years of experience in Supervision and Project engineering for Ship conversion/boatbuilding and retrofit projects. Design and analysis of marine structures, Naval Architecture Calculations for various ships/FRP & GRP boats. Calculation and Preparation of Structural drawings, Asbuilt drawings, Stability booklet, Schematic piping drawing as per IACS class and GCC code. Onsite Engineering and managing team in an efficient way by satisfying client requirement.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
- Design and analysis of marine structures using FEA & FEM.
- Preparation of Class inclining experiment procedure and conducting a test with a Class surveyor.
- Calculation/Preparation of trim & Stability Booklet as per class requirement and GCC Code
- Preparing Hydrostatic calculation, cross curves, Windage area, heeling due to turning, down flooding points, passenger distribution calculation etc..,
- Preparation of Machinery, piping & Structural drawing for FRP & GRP Yachts for class.
- Preparation of Marine Structural drawing with a class requirement such as TASNEEF, DNV-GL, PRS, IRS, ABS, BV, IACS, SOLAS, MARPOL.
- Preparing Asbuilt, P&ID for machinery piping system.
- Preparing Asbuilt drawings for various ships, Boats & FRP & GRP Yachts.
- Installation, Supervision of structure installation and conversion in the shipyard.
- Carrying out Non-Conventional Boat Survey, ON-Hire & OFF-Hire Consumables Survey, and Cargo Condition Survey.
Tel.: +971 4 4232884 & +971 506518843
Fax: +971 4 4232894
For Engr. Syed Yasir‘s CV please click here